- About AVT
- Markets & Solutions
- Folding Cartons
- Metal Deco
- Media Center
- Investor Relations
- Contact Us
Offline Quality Assurance and Verification Solution
ProoFit can be used to compare printed material, proof or file, with its approved reference – digital file, proof or print.
Based on advanced image processing technology, ProoFit provides a very precise control of the various elements of the printed products – graphics as well as characters.
Typical users of ProoFit are printers, pre-press houses and pharmaceutical companies. ProoFit is used in various print applications such as Labels, Leaflets, Packaging and Folding cartons.
Examples of detected print defects:
- During the verification process, the detected deviations are displayed on the screen. The entire inspection job with the results is archived and a customized report is provided.
- Resolution: up to 600 dpi
- Supported file formats: PDF, PostScript, EPS, TIF, BMP
- Comparison possibilities: Digital files, Print, Proof, Single-to-Repeat, films, plates
- Developed to address the most stringent requirements of the pharmaceutical industry, ProoFit includes a detailed authorization process, which provides controlled access to each of its functions
- Assures quality, faster and more efficiently, eliminating errors due to the limitations of the human eye or operator fatigue
- Approves revisions and proof printouts
- Prints the correct revisions and languages
- Ensures that the job will be printed correctly before commencing printing
- Eliminating wastage of material, time and resources
- Delivering an “Approved” Quality Product with Quality Certificate