- About AVT
- Markets & Solutions
- Folding Cartons
- Metal Deco
- Media Center
- Investor Relations
- Contact Us
PrintFlow & PrintFlow Manager for Jupiter
PrintFlow - In Line Quality Report module
PrintFlow module is a versatile, SQL based database platform for comprehensive job and roll quality information generated by PrintVision systems.
Operators and QA personnel can swiftly and clearly gain in-line access to defect statistics, defect classification, defect frequency, as well as detailed roll defect mapping, including duration and images of the master and any print defects.
The reports can be printed or exported as a file.
PrintFlow also enables saving the settings of the PrintVision inspection parameters for future use at re-runs of the same job.
Features & Benefits
- Print Roll reports
- Load and save re-run job setup information
- Nothing is lost - all information is collected automatically into the SQL database
- Improve your production workflow - in-line job report editing & exporting to the next production step
PrintFlow Manager- In Line Quality Report management module
PrintFlow Manager is a quality data management system. It enables production & quality manager’s remote access to all AVT PrintFlow databases installed on PrintVision inspection platforms.
Using its quality statistics features, managers can monitor, analyze and control the quality of the production process from their desktop computers. The PrintFlow Manager is a Software module that can be installed on any PC connected via network to AVT systems in the site.
These reports can be analyzed, Edited, printed, saved, or exported to Excel sheets.
The information can be used for process improvement, quality assurance and downstream editing and control.
PrintFlow and PrintFlow Manager deliver the tools you need to easily monitor,
Compare, review and analyze production quality, sorted by jobs, presses and other
Important classifications, adding a new dimension to the value of your PrintVision
Features & Benefits
- Easy access from your PC to all PrintFlow-equipped machines
- Export edited roll report as a file to remote PC
- In-line access to quality reports and editing capability
- Backup & restore to remote database
- Improves your internal production quality and efficiency
- Improves your external communication with your customers and suppliers