- About AVT
- Markets & Solutions
- Folding Cartons
- Metal Deco
- Media Center
- Investor Relations
- Contact Us
A solution for Cold Seal, Varnish, or other coating, providing Front-to-Back Monitoring & Alarm.
AVT RiteSeal solution enables Cold Seal and Varnish monitoring, as well as mis-registration viewing and alarm.
Composed of a unique optical & flash system designed for "seeing" clear adhesives and varnishes, the RiteSeal offers clear Cold Seal and varnish monitoring. Using advanced application software, the operator can easily monitor the Cold Seal or varnish print at specific, pre-defined areas or over the entire repeat.
When printing Cold Seal jobs, RiteSeal provides an overlaid, superimposed front-to-back display of the Cold Seal print in respect to the printed image.
This enables monitoring the correct placement of the Cold Seal print in reference to the printed image.
Features & Benefits
- Front and Back sides displayed simultaneously
- Superimposed front-to-back display of cold seal registration
- Clear view of Cold Seal clear adhesive or Varnish coating
- No need for colors, pigments or black light
- Alarms the operator when Cold Seal registration moves out of tolerance
- Reduces the material waste associated with mis-registered Cold Seal print.