- About AVT
- Markets & Solutions
- Folding Cartons
- Metal Deco
- Media Center
- Investor Relations
- Contact Us
WorkFlow Link - WFL for Argus
The proven bridge between press and Rewinder - for efficient removal of defective material
Automatically stops the Rewinder at defect location using data from the press.
WorkFlow Link is an optional add-on module for AVT’s PrintVision Apollo II 100% Automatic Inspection platform. It can be used in conjunction with the optional PrintFlow Manager, a quality reporting management tool.
How does it work? - All defects are recorded in the built-in SQL database, can be viewed and edited easily and are used by the WorkFlow Link control station on the rewinder to stop the Rewinder in the exact location of the defect for removal. The workflow is simple and easy to implement, and supports different configurations according to production flow and customer needs.
- Automatic identification of the roll
- Automatically controls and stops the Rewinder based on the information from the press
- Clear graphical defects location map with color coding indication
- Display of master and defect images for every detected fault
- Complete workflow solution
- Waste reduction (Controls the cost of quality)
- Better press and Rewinder utilization and speed increase
- Maintaining 100% perfect quality to your customers
- Eliminate customer rejections
- Efficient cleaning on the Rewinder at full speed, stopping only on the relevant defects
- Stream line production workflow (Utilize the most skillful workforce to the most suitable task)
- Collect valuable quality statistics for process and workflow modification