Achieving quality images on flexible packaging requires constant attention to a host of possible print defects – misregistration, streaks, splashes, color variation, faulty text, hazing, flawed coatings & varnishes.
AVT responds to these challenges with an integrated bundle of process control and print quality inspection, available from a robust family of systems.
Our end-to-end strategy handles production steps from press to laminator to doctoring machine. The advantages of this comprehensive approach are proven every day.
AVT systems are the most widely used, top-end print inspection solution in the packaging industry today.
Comprehensive Quality Control
Argus Turbo HD
- Superb Inspection for paper, film, foil
- Barcode verification
- In-line spectral color measurement
- Clear on clear inspection
- Workflow end-to-end connectivity
High Res Process Control
- Automated GoTo defect
- Barcode grading
- Register & pressure controls
- Haze monitoring
- In-line spectral measurement
for HP Indigo
- Designed for HP 2000 Flexible Packaging press
- 100% Detection at any web speed
- Run-time PDF comparison
- Coating & reflective inspection
- Workflow connectivity, end to end
Proof Prints Offline
- Detects missing and broken text
- Inspects proofs or prints
- Finds color differences
- Optimized for large formats
Verify Prepress Files
- Finds missing or added text
- Pixel by pixel check
- Handles multipage inspection
- Performs multilingual inspection