AVT (Advanced Vision Technology) is the global leader in print process control, quality assurance, and press control for the packaging, labeling, and commercial print industries. We currently have an opening for a Mechanical Design Engineer in our Dallas, Texas location.
- Designs, develops, and documents mechanical and electro-mechanical designs.
- Creates designs using requirements documentation such as layouts, detailed drawings, BOM’s, engineering orders, written reports, and calculations.
- Analyzes designs for compliance with product requirements, tolerance stack-ups, strength, stiffness, and vibrations.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering is a must.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in mechanical and electro-mechanical devices or systems.
- Solid Works, AutoCAD, and other software applications.
- Experience with measuring instruments such as micrometers & verniers.
- Travel to customer sites worldwide to survey printing equipment to be fitted with AVT products.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills.
- US work authorization required – No sponsorship available for this position.
Qualified candidates should forward resume/CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org