Automatic Pressure Control for NW (Presco NW)
AVT’s Presco NW is an automatic plate & anilox Pressure pre-setting & control for in-line narrow web Flexo presses. A pioneering development of image based Pressure Control, this unique solution takes a traditional craft based process and turns it into a consistent and repeatable digital function.
As Presco NW requires no printed targets, it seamlessly closes the loop, determining plate & anilox positions while automatically and simultaneously bringing plate & anilox to optimal pressure.
Contact us today to learn how the Flexo Press Control can help you fully automate your press control process.
- Works with CI Flexo presses and Pressure Control
- Automatic & fast pressure pre-setting during make ready
- Material waste reduction
- Increased press utilization
- Sets the optimal pressure for best results and longer plate lifetime
- No printed targets required