Advanced 100% Automatic Inspection Solution for Labels & Narrow Web Digital Printing
Based on AVT’s trusted, market-proven Helios product line, AVT Helios D is a superior automatic 100% print inspection solution designed exclusively to meet the needs of the labels and narrow web digital printing. Helios D supports every stage in the digital production workflow, starting with missing nozzle detection in the printing stage, to comprehensive print quality and process control.
Uniquely Tailored to Support Digital Printing Needs
Easily installed on any digital press, Helios D immediately identifies defects, such as missing nozzles, spots, substrate damages and color changes as soon as they occur. The process effectively reduces waste, enhances production performance and over time, provides comprehensive inkjet print head status monitoring. Further, Helios D is designed to work seamlessly on any application and substrate – from food and beverages to pharmaceuticals, label stock to transparent film, or on any highly-reflective foil.
Robust Inspection Algorithms
Designed exclusively for the digital printing market, Helios D is equipped with advanced algorithms to detect specific digital defects, including missing/deviating nozzles, non-uniform colors and ink dripping on top of other common print defects, such as Die-cut register and Matrix removal problems.
Seamlessly Connected to Your Workflow
With fast and easy automated setup time of one minute or less, clear and concise pop-up messages and smart alerts, Helios D allows operators to take immediate action once a defect starts, resulting in significant waste reduction.
Built-in Archiving and Reporting
Equipped with a built-in PrintFlow module, Helios D efficiently handles all data archiving and reporting, including detailed information about the status of the inkjet print heads.
Contact Us Today to Learn More About Our Print Inspection & Quality Assurance Solutions for Labels & Narrow Web Applications
- Deploys dedicated, advanced algorithms designed to detect any type of defect
- Recognized as the industry’s leading, user-friendly inspection system
- Built-in archiving and reporting, including an innovative, built-in PrintFlow module
- Efficient in-line monitoring tool reports total good material printed
- Works seamlessly on any substrate and any application
- JobRef - Enables verification at the set-up stage by automatically comparing the job to the original, customer-approved digital PDF file
- Offline Setup - Remotely prepare jobs for inspection, based on digital PDF. Save valuable time on press and ensure quality standards
- IΔeal - In-line Delta E color measurements anywhere on the image, performed during and in parallel to print inspection, displays graphical view of color differences and reports statistics
- RLT (Repeat Length Trend) - Enables monitoring/alerts on repeat trend changes
- Barcode & Variable Data Verification - 100% verification of 1D/2D variable barcodes, including readable human codes; all codes are inspected/verified against a database, alerting on readability, quality, missing codes, duplications and sequence
- Reflective Support - Enables inspection/detection of defects on all reflective materials and inks; maintaining the same high quality standards for diffusive/reflective parts
- Clear-on-Clear - Enables easy/accurate defect detection deploying a unique backlight mechanism to illuminate transparent/semi-transparent web