100% Inspection for HP Indigo 20000 packaging press
A superior process control and quality management solution.
Designed to suit the HP Indigo 20000 packaging press, AVT Apollo 20K is integrated into the press rewind section, supporting inspection of any material, surface or reverse printed.
The system inspects 100% of the material 100% of time, alerting the operator at an early stage on any deviation to ensure perfect print quality and minimum waste.
Apollo 20K automatically detects print and substrate defects, including color variations, streaks, misprints, low contrast defects, mis-registration, spots, splashes and more.
The Zero-set module enables JDF connectivity with an Esko Automation Engine to continuously inspect 100% of the printed material while jobs and designs are changing on press.
The system provides full process control and trend monitoring, in addition to a comprehensive quality assurance package.
To ensure print content verification, the system compares the original PDF file to the current print.
While immediately alerting the operator on evolving defects, the system automatically saves all the data into the PrintFlow database for quality reporting, process improvements and workflow management.
AVT Workflow Link then transfers the quality data from the press to the rewinder for efficient removal of defective material, automatically stopping the slitter rewinder at the defect location.
The system’s high resolution and high speed ensures print quality, data validity, barcodes and numbers tracking, as well as DeltaE color
Contact AVT to Learn More About Our Best-in-Class Print Inspection Solutions for HP Indigo Digital Presses.
- PrintFlow - Built-in module enables automatic data archiving and SQL-based roll and job reporting, including defect location, defect images and print quality statistics
- Good Material Count - Powerful, built-in on-line monitoring of “good to ship” material, ensures sufficient good material is printed prior to the next job change
- Regions of Interest (ROI) - Sets various sensitivities or profiles to different regions in the package; provides enhanced detection in important areas with reduced sensitivities in less critical areas
- Quickset - Fast, automatic “Zero Set-up” time for repeating jobs
- Inspection Profiles - Fast and easy generation for seamless set-up and improved control of quality standards
- Translight support module - Backlight illumination for transparent material inspection
- Reflective Support Module - Used for inspection of highly reflective materials, inks or foils
- Zero Set - Automatic systems set-up via an Esko Automation Engine; enables continuous job changing and inspection with no need for manual set-up
- JobRef - Job verification using the original, customer-approved PDF file verifies the job is correct prior to production
- MasterRef - Master-to-master verification for re-runs
- IΔEal - In-line Delta E color monitoring anywhere in the image, performed during and in-parallel to print inspection, displays graphical view of color differences and reports statistics
- RLT (Repeat Length Trend) - Enables monitoring/alerting on repeat trend changes
- ProMIS - Enables bi-directional communication with MIS (ERP) systems in the print production environment for simple, quick and secure set-up processes
- PrintFlow Manager - Remote access to PrintFlow data from all installed systems
- WorkFlow Link - Transfers quality data from the press to the rewinder for the efficient removal of defective material, automatically stopping the rewinder at the defect location
- Barcode Verification - 100% verification of printed barcodes; checks/alerts for barcode decoding, quality and ANSI grading
- Barcode & Variable Data Verification - 100% verification of 1D/2D variable barcodes, including readable human codes; all codes are inspected/verified against a database, alerting on readability, quality, missing codes, duplications and sequence